Wednesday

 

Overwhelmed

I have no idea what the truth is about plans to create "death squads" in Iraq. But I do know that this post made me laugh out loud. An excerpt:

The same old liberal pansies are gonna say "oh but I do not like killing lots of people because I am a great big girl." But if we don't go slaughtering Sunnis en masse in an organized terror campaign, how will they ever learn to respect their boundaries, obey their elders, and become a stable pro-Western democracy? This is the same lesson America learned from George Washington when he ended the Whiskey Rebellion by crucifying half the state of Pennsylvania on his front lawn.

If anyone ever asks you to explain what sarcasm is, you should now know what to show them. Either the above quoted piece, or Swift's Modest Proposal. They're equally good.

|