Thursday

 

Logistics

You may have noticed the first guest blogger in the short history of Provisionally Titled earlier today. That may have been a mistake, we'll soon see. Either way, there's going to be another one shortly, who has promised a, "pretty controversial" post which "defen[ds] the Patriot Act on the grounds that it's wildly unconstitutional." I might post a rebuttal afterwards, depending on what he actually says.

UPDATE: I have just discovered, via the above guest, that the font I write in looks the same to him as the font he wrote in. This is because I use Firefox, while he uses Explorer. While I always knew that my page wasn't particularly well-designed, I only now know how bad it looks in explorer. For a less-bad viewing experience, I strongly recommend Firefox. Or maybe I should learn something about web-design so it doesn't look so bad in either.

|