Thursday

 

I viscerally loathe Karl Rove

So today we learn that it's far more acceptable to state that all liberals have the motivation of harming American soldiers than it is to state that the actions of certain American soldiers more closely resemble the actions of certain terrible totalitarian regimes than they do the actions of the America of our ideals. This isn't surprising, but nevertheless, as I suggested below, I need a drink.

I agree with every word of this, and promise to vote in a future presidential primary who says anything like it, though presumably more suited to the person saying its actual situation than the link currently is. Actually, I don't know enough about Chicago politics to know if the mocking of Daley is deserved. But the rest is certainly right on, and Daley did stab Durbin in the back.

|