Thursday

 

Diagnostics

Posts of the day, U.S. 2008 Democratic Primary Division: A reader of Josh Marshall's provides the best explanation of why Hillary Clinton has not dropped out of the race and instead proceeded to behave in a fashion which I find bizarre. The explanation is heavily speculative and puts a lot of weight on one circa 2000 quote, but I find it reasonably persuasive. I had started writing this post at 5:00 today, but didn't get around to posting it until nearly midnight. In that time, Eric at Edge of the American West (author of the excellent Murdering McKinley and other books which I'm sure are good purchases but have either read only part or none of) posted his disagreements with Josh's reader, and then the reader defends himself in Eric's comments. I'm in the comments too, but the appearance of the reader makes me redundant.

|