Tuesday

 

I think I'll just repeat what I said election night

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

It's especially appropriate to say that given whose birthday was on Thursday (or “today” from the perspective of me-while-writing-this) and whose holiday was celebrated yesterday. Also, I wrote that election night post over a week in advance of the election and was happy to see the Pres.-Elect (at that point just by minutes, and now only Pres.-Elect for a few more minutes) alluding to the same idea.

And that's the graceful version of this post, I can't really decide between that and a post saying “Good riddance, you torturing, rat fuck” with perhaps a “From hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee” thrown on to class it up . So I'll go with both.

|