Tuesday

 

The telegraph wires are humming

I want to link, without any commentary of my own, to two Yglesias posts from last Friday, which I'd missed until now because Yglesias posts too damn much to keep up with. The first is on the under-considered topic of what we should be doing right now to respond to future problems likely to crop associated with the high oil prices of such long ago times as last summer. It's really good.

The second is on how he learned a lot of real world lessons about dealing with piracy by playing some video game I've never heard of from Civilization creator Sid Meier. It's, what're the words I'm looking for, really good.

On the topic of Yglesias writing too much, Jim Henley's April 1 post was awesome, and I agree with every word he says on the topic of Yglesias in it.

|